Recommended Resources for End of Life Care
End of life care is hard. Dietitians receive very little, if any, training in end of life care. On top of that, it’s difficult to find resources to help you increase your knowledge and skill set in this field.
These resources can help!
This free resource compiles some of the top existing resources for dietitians seeking to learn more about end of life care. Hyperlinks are included to recommended resources for end of life care including:
- Nutrition-related articles
- Helpful websites
- Books to read
- Organizations to explore.
These resources you can help you learn more and feel more confident in supporting the dying patient and their families/caregivers.
Be sure to check out the corresponding resources!
For a more nutrition specific tools to help you support your patients and their families, be sure to check out my Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life handout which provides key talking points and essential concepts that will help you provide excellent care and feel confident in your approach dealing with nutrition at end of life and my Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life video where in just 31 minutes you will become ready to have difficult end of life conversations.
Do you want to purchase both? Save some money and buy the Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life bundle!
Also be sure to check out my other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
This handout is just what I needed to guide my patients and their families when coping with End of Life nutritional issues. Resources for End of Life is very helpful in furthering my knowledge and comfort level approaching this difficult topic.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.