High Protein Food SERIES
High protein foods are used to help individuals who are not able to get enough protein in their diet or have a higher protein need.
Some people need help getting more protein
People may need more protein for a variety of reasons:
- They are unable to meet the RDA for protein
- Increased needs due to wounds, illness, injury, or recovery
- Athlete or individual working on increasing muscle mass
- Older adult or individual being treated for malnutrition.
You can help!
Adding high protein foods into the diet can take intention and planning.
This High Protein Foods SERIES includes client education handouts you can use when working on interventions to increase protein intake with your clients.
What is Included?
This High Protein Foods SERIES includes 3 PDF handouts:
- High Protein Foods List
- A one-page colorful handout with real pictures to give ideas for high protein food options.
- High Protein Foods Grocery List
- Make grocery shopping easy with a grocery list of high protein foods. Space is included to add additional items.
- High Protein Meal Plan Template
- This 5-day meal plan includes some ideas for high protein snacks and add-ins with many blank fields so that you can fill in the foods your client likes to eat. A blank meal plan is also included.
Is This JUST for Older Adults?
No! This resource can be used for any client or population that needs a boost of protein. My target audience just happens to be seniors! Please note there is no reference to older adults in any of the handouts.
Be sure to check out my other resources!
If you find this resources valuable, be sure to check out my High Calorie Foods SERIES and other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Fiber Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SMOOTHIES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Fiber Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
- Colonoscopy Diet Prep SERIES ($9.99)
- Warfarin Diet BUNDLE ($9.99)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.