This 3-page resource is a great activity to complete with Eating Disorder clients as it will help to uncover their motivations for change. Motivations for recovery can be extremely helpful to reference during difficult times and eating occasions. These sheets are made to be decorative so that your client may be creative and hang them in a visible spot as a daily reminder (the fridge works really well!). The activity worksheets are accompanied by a list of 41 inspirational reasons to recover, to help your client find motivation and meaning!
The insights gained from this reflection and discussion can be used with motivational interviewing techniques to support nutrition work and behaviour change goals with your clients!
- The Biological Effects of Calorie Restriction
- How Under Eating Causes Overeating
- Eating Disorder Recovery Benchmarking
- Eating Disorder Reasons to Recover
- Meal Support Strategies for Eating Disorders
- ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder )101
NOTEWORTHY PREMIUM RESOURCES:
- Body Image Bundle
- Ultimate Eating Disorder Gentle Nutrition Bundle
- Incorporating Feared & Novel Foods
- Family Based Therapy (FBT) Informed Nutrition Care Bundle
- Snack Pack for Eating Disorder & Intuitive Eating RDs (Includes Non-Dairy, Nut Free & Gastroparesis)
Terms and Conditions
This document is to be used as a tool in nutrition counselling or nutrition groups. The content is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. Users are encouraged to advise their clients to always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner for questions about their health or nutritional requirements. The author is not responsible for errors, omissions or individual usage. All materials are protected under copyright and are only intended for use by the sole individual or entity who purchased the resource.
License: You may not share, sell or distribute these files to others. Printed files are permitted for use with clients in individual or group sessions only. By purchasing and using this file, you agree to include copyright information on all pages. You may not remove copyright information.
Social Media: Should you decide to use any content from this resource to create social media images, please give credit to the creator (Brittaney Berendsen RD) as the source.
© 2023 Brittaney Berendsen RD. Brittaney Berendsen RD maintains all rights to the designs and files.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.