Do you use Motivational Interviewing in your counseling and wonder what stage of change your client is in?
The Motivational Interviewing Health Changes Worksheet will help you identify what stage of change your client is in to help you ask the right questions and feedback.
The Worksheet will identify :
- Health challenges
- Benefits for changing
- Stage of change
Benefits for you:
- You ask the right questions
- Provide the appropriate support
- Help your client take the next steps in their planning
Also included is the Guide to Stages of Change Flowchart:
- Can be used to “show” clients how change happens
The worksheet and guide to stages of change flowchart are part of the Motivational Interviewing Package – Using the Stages of Change.
- Sleep Challenge Worksheet
- Sodium Label Reading Assessment
- Water and hydration Challenge Worksheet and Goal Sheet
- The Essential Sleep Worksheet Package – Canva Template
- Sleep Visual Tools
- A New Tool for Diabetes Management Powerpoint Presentation/Toolkit: Healthy Sleep
This Motivational Interviewing is very essential. So thank you for providing this outline. This is such a help to start the ball rolling for patients especially those who are clueless in the beginning
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.