Are your clients asking you about foods that “boost” the immune system? Are you looking for a presentation with information that your clients actually want to know?
Now more than ever people are recognizing the role that good nutrition and a complete diet plays in supporting the immune system. This makes sense knowing that over 70% of your immune system resides within your gut! But let’s face it – there is so much information out there on foods to support the immune system – some is true, and some is very false.
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
This presentation provides research-backed, easy-to-read information on how nutrition and the immune system are connected as well as top foods and realistic lifestyle habits to support proper immune functioning.
What will your audience learn?
- A brief 2-slide overview on how food affects the immune system.
- Ways to support your immune system through good nutrition and health habits
- Specific micronutrients that have been studied for their impact on the immune system
- Top 8 foods to focus on to support the immune system (with research to back it up!)
- How to incorporate immune-supporting foods in their diet
- PowerPoint format
- Title slide + 13 information slides + 2 reference slides + 1 thank you/contact information slide
- Non-branded! You have the ability to use your company’s name and logo
- High quality images
- Script for presenting this PowerPoint is not provided – limited notes available
Interested in presenting this information? Check out the handout that goes with it: “Top 8 Immune-Supporting Foods”
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, it will be available for instant download from Well Resourced Dietitian.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the file.
© 2020 Real Good Nutrition LLC. Real Good Nutrition LLC retains all rights to the design and file.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
This was a super helpful resource with great graphics and clear slides regarding the topic. I was able to revise with updated info regarding COVID stats and logo. Thanks so much for providing this for a resource!!:)
This is beautiful and easy to use. It is great to use during COVID 19 for simple education to keep clients healthy
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.