So you work with picky eaters.
How many times have you found yourself in one of these scenarios?
- You created a perfect healthy snack list. Only to have your client tell you their child won’t eat a single food on it.
- You’d love to suggest a crunchy snack that doesn’t resemble a cracker. But you have no idea what that could be.
- You’re always Googling terms like “healthy crunchy snacks” and “smooth proteins”
- You spend hours creating menus to match a child’s specific texture preferences.
- You just don’t know what else to possibly suggest for a child who only eats brown smooth foods.
You’re not alone. In fact, most dietitians and therapists who work with picky eaters and problem feeders struggle to find the “just right” foods.
I know because I struggle, too.
I know that a food’s texture, taste, and appearance can make or break a child’s decision to eat. I know how exasperating and exhausting this can be for parents and clinicians.
That’s why I created the Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide – the ideal resource for picky eaters, problem feeders, kids with oral-motor delays, autistic picky eaters, kids with sensory processing symptoms, and any other child who struggles to eat.
The Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide contains:
- Over 200 snack ideas
- At least 30 suggestions for each of kids’ 8 most preferred tastes and textures: crunchy, soft, sweet, salty, smooth, high sensory (big taste or texture), warm, and cold
- At home and on-the-go options
- Ways to maximize nutrition so kids stay full and energized
- Expert tips for successful snacks kids actually eat
- 8 pages downloaded as a PDF
If you want to bump up your snack game with sensory-friendly proteins, check out the Sensory Foods Handbook – a bundle of my 2 most popular picky eating resources.
Coming soon: A Field Guide to Picky Eating: A Resource for Clinicians and Parents
Great guide. I have used this to help me devise food chaining strategies for patients with ARFID. Very thorough and complete. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.