Are you getting ready to take the Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) Board exam and having trouble finding helpful prep materials and resources?
We hear you! We had the same problem over the years so we’ve created comprehensive materials to help you prepare! This purchase contains recorded lectures that cover the content areas of the CSSD Exam. While the recorded lectures coincide with our Pro-Style Nutrition Study Guide, you do not have to have to have our Study Guide to benefit from the recorded lectures. We have over 30 years of experience in the field of sports nutrition and have now put all of these years into these study materials to help aspiring sports RDs achieve the CSSD credential.
We are offering these new and improved recorded lectures at a low rate of only $75.00 for all 8 recorded lectures plus a bonus recording of a mini mock exam for a total of 9 recordings. It is very important that you view and listen to the free sample before you purchase so you can see if the videos will be satisfactory for your purposes.
Sample Video – Preview excerpt of Content 1A video here:
This product includes 9 recorded lectures covering each of the following content areas:
- CONTENT AREA 1: EXERCISE AND PERFORMANCE NUTRITION
- 1A Energy Metabolism (42 minutes)
- 1B Fueling for Training and Competition (58 minutes)
- 1C Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance (33 minutes)
- 1D Sports Foods and Supplements (29 minutes)
- CONTENT AREA 2: CLINICAL SPORTS NUTRITION
- 2A Energy Balance and Availability & 2B Weight Management (56 minutes)
- 2C Special Populations & Disordered Eating (1 hour 32 minutes)
- Youth, Collegiate, Masters, Elite, Vegan/Vegetarian/Plant-based, Pregnancy/Lactation, Diabetes/Hypoglycemia, Iron deficiency anemia, Vitamin D deficiency, GI disorders and allergies, Immunity and injuries, Disabled/Paralympic
- CONTENT AREA 3: NUTRITION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- 3A Food and Beverage Management & 3B Nutrition Administration (33 minutes)
- SPORT SPECIFIC & EXTREME CONDITIONS (24 minutes)
- Short duration/high intensity/very high intensity
- Intermittent/high intensity
- Endurance/ultra-endurance and fat adapted
- Emerging opportunities
- Selected individual sports/events
- Extreme environments (heat, cold, humidity, altitude)
- BONUS: MINI MOCK EXAM: 20 Practice Questions (25 minutes)
We have recently released the 2nd edition of our study guide! A new recording has been added to cover all of the new information that is in the 2nd and is called ““WHAT’S NEW IN THE 2nd EDITION OF THE STUDY GUIDE.
Board exam materials are not cheap so if you want to view a sample recording before you buy, we have that for you too!
Check out our store to see more sample pages of additional CSSD Exam Prep materials such as the table of contents for the study guide, 4 practice questions with answer key, content areas addressed and rationale and sample flash cards. If after viewing the sample pages you decide this is what you need, excellent! We thank you for considering our Pro-Style Nutrition resources!
Please review the free Comparison Chart of CSSD Exam Content Areas for Past Exam and Current Exam | Well Resourced Dietitian before purchasing Pro-Style Nutrition CSSD exam prep materials.
WE ASK THAT YOU ENJOY THE DOWNLOAD FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND RESPECT OUR COPYRIGHT BY NOT SHARING FILES WITH OTHERS. FURTHER SINCE IT IS A DIGITAL FILE, ONCE YOU PURCHASE IT AND DOWNLOAD THE FILE(S), THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.