Entertain and teach your audience with a game of Nutrition Jeopardy! Suitable for ages 13+.
This game will last 30-45 minutes.
This file contains the PowerPoint presentation complete with theme music and other sound features, as well as a Word document with all of the questions and answers.
Question categories include:
- Food Groups (Example [$300]: Calcium and vitamin D are the main nutrients found in this food group.)
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Herbs & Spices (Example [$100]: This herb has a reputation for causing bad breath.)
- Ethnic Foods
- Diet & Disease
Each category has a $100, $200, $300, $400, and $500 question. There is also one Daily Double and a Final Jeopardy question.
How to Play:
- Divide the group into teams. (2-3 works best)
- Have each team select a spokesperson.
- Have team #1 select a category / value on the board.
- Click the value to be sent to the question.
- Click to start the timer, or set your own amount of time for the team to give an answer.
- Click to reveal the answer, and then click the home to be sent back to the board. Selected questions will turn blue.
- Alternatively, since you have the list of questions and answers, if the team gets the question wrong, you could give the others a chance to steal before clicking to the answer.
- In the “daily double” question, the team can risk any amount they wish, up to their entire total. If their total is less than $500, they can risk up to $500.
- In Final Jeopardy, each team sets their wager before the question is revealed.
- The team with the most points / money at the end wins!
For only a copy of the questions to use somewhere without PowerPoint access, see my Well Resourced Dietitian storefront.
After clicking the editable button on this nutrition jeopardy game I got the read only screen and am unable to use any of the features home button, sound, timer etc…..horrible
This was so much more effective than I had thought. I have used it countless times in my SUD clinics. All my clients love it and those I have worked with for awhile, are always asking for it again in group sessions. The only issue I have had is that I am an Apple girl so I have to look for a PC in the clinic in order to use it as it was intended.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.