An interactive 60+ page workbook that discusses the principles of intuitive eating, with a strong focus on understanding and recognizing hunger and fullness, and why these principles are important for establishing a positive relationship with food and how clients can work to build on them.
This is a great guide for beginners looking to understand more about intuitive eating, and also practitioners looking to offer prompts and easy-to-understand exercises to clients.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How dieting interferes with hunger
- Why we’re scared of hunger cues
- Exploring the guilt and shame around hunger
- The hunger scale
- Journaling questions around hunger, fullness and guilt
- Different types of hunger
- Snack guide for matching your hunger
- Emotional Eating and Stress FAQ and how hunger plays into them
- Different inner food voices and how they play into hunger and food choices
- What if you have no hunger cues?
- What can disrupt hunger?
- Understanding fullness vs. satisfaction – what’s the difference?
- How to tell if you’re eating enough
- How portion sizes do and don’t play into hunger/fullness
- How to handle more hunger after you finish eating
- Gentle nutrition
- Applications to real-life situations (strict jobs where you can eat at certain times, snacks before/after workouts, what if you’re not hungry, etc)
- Hunger tips for athletes
- What is “normal eating” and what does it look like?
*Note – this copy is branded with my name and logo. If you’d like a white-listed, unbranded canvas template that you can customize for your practice, see this listing.
Love how detailed the ebook is and the various checklists. My favorite is identifying your hunger. I use it with many of my clients.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.