Do you run a private practice because you want to help people AND have freedom and flexibility in your own life?
Are you feeling frustrated due to constant phone calls, emails, and the “churn” of scheduling / rescheduling / canceling appointments and dealing with NO SHOW’s?
Are you considering hiring a receptionist or virtual appointment to help take the load off?
Have you felt like a robot due to talking about insurance, copays, and deductibles with potential patients?
What if you could automate over 60% of this work?
You can have more time to focus on your business and enjoy life by automating may of your routine tasks and communication.
After my once-excellent VA went missing-in-action, I created email templates (called canned responses in gmail) that allows me to quickly send emails and prompt potential patients to use other automated systems (online schedule, online paperwork, verifying their own insurance) without my involvement or mental energy.
Email templates in this resource will help you:
- Let a client know he or she has a credit AND use this as an opportunity to work with the client longer & increase your revenue.
- Let a client know that you are not in-network with their insurance company and offer possible solutions.
- Address a missed appointment (“no call no show”) with the goal of either collecting the NO SHOW fee OR retaining the patient.
- Easily follow up with patients who have not completed new patient forms prior to their visit. This helps to reduce missed appointments/ late cancellations (allowing you to open up your schedule for another patient) AND helps you receive the patient’s new patient forms PRIOR to the appointment time. (How awful is it when a patient gets to your office and then you have to turn them away because you don’t take their insurance?!)
- Quickly respond to new patient inquiries and guide them towards making an appointment as easily as possible (ie: not having to spend 30 minutes on the phone answering questions and scheduling an appointment.)
Additional bonus information provided:
- The email signature that saves me hours of time each week.
- Subject Lines that work
These email templates are in word format – so you can easily cut and paste them in to gmail or any email program.
They can be easily customized to reflect your practice and what works best for you.
PS If you need help with Canned Responses in gmail, check out this resource (COMING SOON)!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.