Here at Wellness by Food, we recognize how food impacts the body’s ability to heal. That’s why we’ve combined our clinical experience from working with thousands of IBD patients plus our personal experiences living with IBD to create Eating with IBD: The Essentials eBook, a guide on how to use real and delicious food to manage Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
Here are some of the questions we address in this eBook:
What foods should your patients eat to fight inflammation?
How does food impact IBD?
What are some common food triggers for IBD symptoms?
How can someone eat healthy with IBD?
How can your patients identify food triggers?
How can your patients reintroduce foods to their diet?
- An overview of how food impacts IBD
- A list of foods to eat and not to eat (and why!)
- A 4-week meal plan + shopping list
- 40+ IBD friendly recipes
- Practical and quick meal planning tips
- Advice for how to enjoy nutritious and delicious food
Don’t miss these clinical resources for IBD nutrition care.
- The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Managing Constipation in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis – click here for more details.
- The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Mediterranean-Style Eating for Patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis – click here for more details.
- Eating with IBD, The Essentials – click here for more details.
I am starting to work more with IBD patients and these materials are so helpful.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.