Do you struggle with graphic design and making things look visually appealing?
I get it! As a nutrition professional, we have an incredible amount of expertise. But unless we can translate our message into an appealing visual or resource, it’s hard to leverage this knowledge for revenue and business growth.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve searched Canva’s available library of designs and can’t find any that “fits” your content.
- You don’t have time to design from scratch or want to invest in a graphic designer.
- You struggle to take your ideas for resources and envision them in a format that looks appealing.
- You don’t know how to choose a layout that has a balance of text and images.
- Your skill at making promotional graphics for social media platforms is limited.
- You don’t have extra time to master Canva and want something that is quick and will look great with minimal effort.
Just imagine your resources looking like the gorgeous ones below.
Why use templates? Templates make it easy to create designer quality resources. Just click and edit a gorgeous design with your own content – presto!
Why Canva? If you’re already a Canva user, you know the answer. Ease of use and results! Canva is a design tool that is free to use and is popular with RDs. Anyone can master the drag-and-drop design approach. Did I mention it’s FREE!
How do templates work? Not to make it sound overly simple, but you just click and edit placeholder text and images with your own. Once you’ve finished your edits, you download the final product. It’s really simple! That’s the beauty of templates.
With this comprehensive bundle of templates, you will:
- Stop scrolling through the 1000’s of designs in Canva and feeling frustrated at not finding what you need.
- Easily create handouts and worksheets to use with your clients.
- Create downloads to grow your email list or sell for passive income.
- Eliminate the need to figure out how to create a design from scratch – instead just edit a optimized design.
- Have a cohesive appearing set of resources that look like you hired a designer.
From pages for guides and worksheets to featured images and social media graphics, this is a comprehensive bundle of designer-created templates.
What makes these templates different? This set of Canva templates was created just for nutrition professionals and the type of content we create!
What you get: 18 designer-created Canva templates.
- Worksheet and handout templates (10 designs)
- Product listing images (4 designs)
- Square social media graphic (1 design)
- Pinterest image (1 design)
- Facebook post image (1 design)
- Twitter post image (1 design)
How you’ll access your templates:
After purchase, you’ll receive a PDF file. Open the file. Each page of the PDF contains a link to a template (or set of templates if there are multiple designs). Click the link. The link will open the design in Canva. You can start editing immediately!
BONUS: Learn how to customize these templates from designer, view our special training library demonstrating how to edit them to fit your content and reflect your brand.
Did you know? Premium vendors get these templates as part of their membership. If you’re planning to sell the resources you create in your Well Resourced Dietitian store, you maximize your earnings with a premium vendor membership.
Create great looking resources the easy way! Get these Canva templates (18 designs) today. Leverage your nutrition expertise for business growth and passive income.
License Terms: Templates can be used in up to 5,000 physical or digital products end products for sale. Can be used for one business and social media account.
These templates were perfect to get me started on designing my own handouts. Thank you!
Thank you so much for this resource! This resource has saved me so much time as I work towards creating my own digital products/resources!
This set of Canva templates has been so helpful! There’s a format included for any type of document I want to make – easy to customize and keep everything looking professional. These templates helped me get started with the different sizes needed for each type of social media post AND includes the perfect document size for great listing images here in the RD2RD Marketplace!
I’m so grateful for these Canva templates. I used them as a starting place to create handouts and a workbook. They are easy to customize and helped me feel confident with the design element of content creation.
I also used the templates for my marketing images. It’s been helpful to have a consistent way to showcase my digital products and start to build brand recognition.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.