This ebook covers the best ways for Dietitians to get backlinks.
Backlinks are a major component of off-page SEO and are said to account for over 50% of what Google uses to determine what site to show in search results! Building backlinks is one of the most overlooked parts of SEO, but where I’ve had the most success and you can too!
Luckily for us, Google rewards other site owners for linking to credible sources, like Dietitians, so we have advantages over other site owners.
This resource is perfect for you if:
- you want to rank higher in Google search results and increase your traffic and leads
- you know that building backlinks is an important part of an overall SEO strategy
- you already have your website up and running
- you have at least a basic understanding and implementation of the other components of SEO
- you can prioritize at least 1 hour per week to learn & implement the tips (it only works if you do the work!)
What you’ll get:
- Overview of SEO & how backlinks fit into a balanced strategy
- The best kind of backlinks
- List of 7 best ways for Dietitians to get backlinks with descriptions, tips, & RD-specific examples
- In-depth description of the best kinds of backlinks to get
- Detailed description of how-to use one of the easiest way for Dietitians to get backlinks including real-life examples (I’ve gotten links from sites such as Readers Digest, Real Simple, Food & Wine, and Everyday Health using this method!)
- Complimentary list of SEO resources
- BONUS resources including:
- exact email template that I’ve used to get over 100 backlinks (no cold emails, I promise!)
- list of places to get backlinks (save time in searching for them yourself!)
- backlink tracking document
If you need help with other aspects of SEO including blog post SEO, check out my list of recommended SEO resources
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.