Empower your clients/patients to structure snacks to provide variety, balance and satiety in their daily routines. This resource highlights 3 snacking categories along with instruction to choose one option from each list to build a healthy and filling snack. Your clients will receive specific snack examples with endless mix & match combinations.
This resource features:
- snack categories: whole grain carbs, proteins/fats, fruits/veg
- 15 examples in each category list
- snacking strategy & tips
- simple snack combination – 14 visual examples for inspiration
How this resource helps your clients/patients:
- added support to implement healthful habits at home
- easy formula to build healthful snacks on their own
- take home a list for guidance and inspiration
How this resource helps you as RD:
- a tool to provide quick & easy recommendations to clients
- visually appealing, easy to read, done for you resource
- use as visual tools & talking points during a counseling session
- colorful handouts to send home to reinforce goals discussed
Looking for snacks for kids?… See my Build a Balanced Snack for Kids handout!
I was looking for an easy snack handout for my mostly ED client population – but was hoping that I could find one that covered all populations I work with as an easy reference when discussing snacks. These handouts are worth the money. Well done, realistic options and won’t be overwhelming for my clients. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.